Forum:

Abducted Rulz! -nt-

• mcgiwer
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
07 Jul 2023 21:43 #197 by mcgiwer
Proposal of merge of two CA sites was created by mcgiwer
Hello. I thought I propose that the Cyberarmy and CA-Zeb become merged and CA becomes a unity again.

As I had proposed on CA-Zeb, I still have access to old (orginal and before the attack) CyberArmy content and would try to slowly recover as much as I can of it, so the CA could (at latest partially) become recreated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jul 2023 22:04 #198 by camel
Replied by camel on topic Proposal of merge of two CA sites
In 23 years I know of, CA has started and restarted. I personally survived two resets and multiple rebuilds. It's not as simple as just installing a CMS and allowing access for things. You're talking about a group of people, some of whom broke in and became legends. The fighting and bickering when work is meted out becomes axis and allies. There has to be a demand to supply and there are just too many securify sites to get famous and become a force to reckon with. In my humble opinion. #42324
The following user(s) said Thank You: genius3000

More
07 Jul 2023 22:46 #199 by typedeaF
Replied by typedeaF on topic Proposal of merge of two CA sites
Didnt someone(s) already restore the content from a previous backup and then port the framework to something modern?

More
09 Jul 2023 05:54 #200 by darkstorm777
Replied by darkstorm777 on topic Proposal of merge of two CA sites
Can we jst go back to when everyone used forums and just f all the corpo social media sites?

More
09 Jul 2023 06:23 #202 by genius3000
Replied by genius3000 on topic Proposal of merge of two CA sites
Mod Note: Moved this thread from Website Support to Open Public Forum as it's discussion, not support.

I agree with camel's point about trying to stand out in today's world of security related sites. It's far from the landscape it was around '00 and unless you've got something fresh to offer, old CA ain't gaining traction.
That said, in a purely nostalgic manner of speaking, I'm fully open to the idea of working with the CA-Zeb team on more collaboration/merging. It's fairly clear our priorities are opposites, they focus and kick ass on the site but their IRC is kind of null and void again. Whereas we primarily maintain the IRC network as a modern but original CAIRC. This website is just an afterthought in my books.

- genius3000
"I just click buttons and hope for the best!"

More
09 Jul 2023 06:30 #203 by genius3000
Replied by genius3000 on topic Proposal of merge of two CA sites

Didnt someone(s) already restore the content from a previous backup and then port the framework to something modern?

Could just be my memory but I don't recall anything on this.

Can we jst go back to when everyone used forums and just f all the corpo social media sites?

Simple answer, no. Also, this is pretty out of left field for this topic and I mean, we're using the forum so just keep at it. lol

- genius3000
"I just click buttons and hope for the best!"

More
09 Jul 2023 13:41 #206 by camel
Replied by camel on topic Abducted Rulz! -nt-
-nt- no text

CA