Server Listing for CAIRC: CyberArmy Internet Relay Chat
Our servers run InspIRCd 2.0 with Anope 2.0 for services.
All servers support connections on TCP port 6667 (plain text) and 6697 (SSL/TLS).
irc.cyberarmy.com message of the day ,/`. ,'/ __`. Welcome to the CyberArmy IRC Network ,'_/_ _ _`. https://www.cyberarmy.com/irc/ ,'__/_ ___ _ `. ,'_ /___ __ _ __ `. irc.cyberarmy.com '-.._/___...-"-.-..__`. irc.cyberarmy.net Notice: Connections may be made to common proxy ports on your system upon connection to this network so that clients with open proxies can be identified and disconnected. If you do not wish to be scanned in this way, please disconnect now. Join #help for more information.
User Rules for The CyberArmy IRC Network
- Do not flood other users, channels, servers or services by any means.
- Do not harass other users.
- No mass/repeated advertising of channels, websites, IRC networks, etc.
- Only three connections per host are allowed. If you need more, join #help and ask to speak with an operator regarding an exception.
- Bots are permitted provided they set usermode +B upon connection, and are not hostile or offensive.
- Channel takeovers are not permitted - however, it is the responsibility of channels' operators to protect their channels through the use of services.
- Offensive nicknames/channels may not be permitted.
- Channels or users that openly participate in any illegal or unethical activity (for example warez trading, coordinating DDoS attacks) are not permitted.
- Failure to adhere to these rules may result in your disconnection from the network, or a ban being placed against you.
- The decisions of the IRC Operators are final.
All our servers are linked securely. You can expect any information you transmit over this network to be relayed securely (if you and your party/parties connect with secure clients).
We will not be held responsible for the content or integrity of any information transmitted over this network, as it is largely out of our control.
For information about the available commands and modes on this network, use: '/helpop' which will show you more options to use with '/helpop'.
For the latest information, help, and policies, visit our website: https://www.cyberarmy.com/irc/