Our IRC Network runs current and full featured IRC software: InspIRCd 3, Anope 2.0, and PyLink. InspIRCd 3 features a lot of new IRCv3 standards along with the vast amount of modes and commands that InspIRCd is known for. Anope 2.0 is a robust IRC services package, providing simple user account (nicknames), channel management, memo system, and personalized vHosts. PyLink is also an IRC services package which we primarily use for channel linking/relaying (Janus replacement).
- Multiple client servers located around the globe.
- A hub server for all servers to connect to; keeping latency low between each server.
- All servers are securely linked.
- Secure client connections on port 6697 and plain-text client connections on port 6667.
- Automatic host cloaking enabled so your IP address/hostmask is not revealed to everyone on IRC.
- Most modules loaded providing many user and channel modes for spam/flood protection or general usage.
- Supported IRCv3 specifications:
- Account based registration with up to 8 nicknames under one account.
- A valid email address is required for verification and password reset purposes.
- One year of inactivity allowed on each nickname; account remains until the last nickname expires (or is dropped).
- SASL Authentication methods PLAIN and EXTERNAL are available.
- Request a custom vHost (virtual host); this will replace your server given cloak.
- Send short messages to other registered users; can be used for offline messaging or just important messages.
- Read reciepts and email notifications are available.
- Register channels to your account, have full control of channel modes and access.
- 30 days of inactivity allowed; activity is defined as having at least one person with defined access currently in or recently in the channel.
- Request a services bot in your registered channel; can be a different bot than ChanServ.
- Configure channel protections with kick and ban settings.
- Make use of fantasy commands (!op, !voice, !kick, etc.).
- Clientbot connections with:
- Channels relayed:
- Also relayed via Relay-CL (ChatLounge's PyLink)